Amadria Park - Croatia's leading MICE venues
We provide the ideal location for mixing business with pleasure and leisure — away from daily routine and familiarity. A place where your guests or employees can embrace a new environment and fresh air, draw inspiration from beautiful surroundings and refresh their mindset.
As your audience have your undivided attention for the duration of the event, they will form a special bond with one another, make new professional friendships and generate ideas and creativity with renewed vigour.
Destination Šibenik – idyllic Adriatic seaside beauty
Scenic views of Šibenik, on Dalmatia's central coast, are unique with its impressive fortresses surrounding the city of Dalmatian stone with terracotta rooftops, set on a hill leading down to the crystalline blue sea. The original medieval Croatian town dates back to 1066.
The city's most recognised landmark is the historic, UNESCO protected architectural wonder — St James Cathedral. Šibenik is most recently famous as a film set for the globally popular Game of Thrones television series. Kornati Islands and Krka River Waterfalls, two of Croatia's most beautiful national parks, are close by.
Only 6 kilometres nearby, set amidst shady coastal pines and surrounded by 4 kilometres of attractive beaches, is Amadria Park's Hotels and MICE venue. We are easy to reach by road, a beautiful drive from Zadar and Split airports by Croatia's coastal highway, or main motorway.
Amadria Park Event Space - Hotel Ivan & Hotel Jure
Business & Leisure Hotel Ivan offers:
• the 500-seat capacity Kornati Auditorium, ideal for speeches, lectures, seminars, assemblies and presentations; and
• two meeting halls, Žirje and Lavsa, ideal for business meetings, presentations, workshops, lectures, seminars and breakout sessions.
Lifestyle Hotel Jure provides:
• a 300-seat modern, high-tech Event Hall, featuring full-length windows over-looking beautiful lawns towards Jure Spa and the sea. Ideal for presentations, launches, business and working meetings, workshops, lectures, seminars and exhibitions.
Our 1,100 on-site staff ensure that your project executes smoothly. We also provide parking for 1,400 cars.
Amadria Park’s upscale hotels — the Dalmatian-inspired Business & Leisure Hotel Ivan and our modern and stylish Lifestyle Hotel Jure — not only host your business event. Conveniently, they can also host you and your guests. Each hotel provides almost 400 guest rooms, for a comfortable, first-class stay.
The hotels offer:
• Check in at 15:00 h / check out at 11:00 h
• Restaurant and bars
• Outdoor swimming pools
• Indoor / outdoor terrace
• Wi-Fi access
• Shops - stocked with essential items and authentic souvenirs
• ATM machines & money exchange services
• Transfer services & excursion services
Wellness, Spa & Leisure
Amadria Park has two wellness and spa facilities on site:
Wellness & Spa Mediterranean Garden, adjacent to Hotel Ivan, featuring: a series of indoor heated pools; saunas; fitness; relaxarium; massage and spa treatments.
Jure Spa (18+), adjacent to Hotel Jure, featuring: relaxarium; spa and massage treatments; Turkish sauna; saunas with full-length, one-way glass feature windows facing the outdoor pool, decking and sun lounges.
Our Beaches & Lawns
Why be stuck indoors?! You have the option to add an outdoor aspect to your event. Ideal for team building, stimulating creativity or time-out from serious business. Our beautiful beaches can host various events and activities, tailored to suit you, including:
• open-air meetings
• brainstorming sessions
• team sporting activities
• group exercises and yoga
• catered breakfast on the beach
• catered picnic on the beach
• open-air cinema, complete with popcorn and snacks… and more.
We also have two attractive lawn areas, one next to Hotel Ivan, near Dalmatian Ethno Village, and one in front of Hotel Jure. These are ideal for events and workshops that take advantage of being in the fresh air, such as:
• yoga on the lawn
• photography, art and painting workshops… and more.
Gastronomy & Dining Options
Amadria Park hotel restaurants Ivan and Jure each feature a full buffet with show cooking station for the preparation of dishes in front of our guests. Our highly skilled chefs draw inspiration from local, seasonal and fresh Dalmatian produce to prepare an impressive range of meal options, to please every taste and dietary requirement.
A total of 20 restaurants and bars are available on-site at Amadria Park, including:
• Highly acclaimed Dalmatian Ethno Village, for an authentic local way of life and dining experience
• Two quality beachside Mediterranean-inspired al fresco restaurants — Trattoria and Mediterraneo Steakhouse
• En Vogue Beach Club, with stylish dining and pool party vibe by the beach, overlooking nearby islands
Your experienced MICE & Events Partner — Amadria Park
With leading-edge MICE capabilities, we can cater to any type of event. At Amadria Park we are perfectly equipped for: conventions, conferences, events, exhibitions, meetings, seminars, banquets, gala dinners, team building, and much more.
We know your event is important to you, and together with our capable service team we look forward to hosting it!
Convention centre Šibenik
Convention Centre Šibenik is the flagship of Amadria Park's MICE offer. The new three-level, high-tech design facility has the largest, single-room capacity in the Adriatic region with a total of 11 meeting halls.
Hotel Omorika is located about 2 km from the centre of Crkvenica. Surrounded by Mediterranean plants it rises above the promenade that is next to a pebbled beach.
Esplanade Zagreb Hotel
Opened in 1925 as a refuge for passengers from the Orient Express, the über-stylish Esplanade Zagreb Hotel is an architectural gem.