Amadria Park - Croatia's leading MICE venuesWe provide the ideal location for mixing business with pleasure and leisure — away from daily routine and familiarity. A place where your guests or employees can embrace a new environment and fresh air, draw inspiration from beautiful surroundings and refresh their mindset. As your audience have your undivided attention for the duration of the event, they will form a special bond with one another, make new professional friendships and generate ideas and creativity with renewed vigour.
Destination Opatija – the original coastal escapeFrom the very first glimpse, Opatija in Croatia's Kvarner region leaves a picture-perfect impression, with its charming Habsburg period villas positioned along the glittering coastline, preserved in time amongst the lush greenery of pristine parks and botanical gardens.
Opatija opened its doors to tourism in 1844 with the erection of the first historic villa, and under Habsburg reign became firmly established as a winter holiday destination for aristocracy and the wealthy. Since then, Opatija has developed into one of Croatia’s leading tourism, wellness and congress destinations.
With its mild climate and historic and natural sights all within easy reach of its famous ‘Lungomare’, the 12km-long coastal promenade overlooking Kvarner Gulf, Opatija is a city geared for walking. It is surrounded by an abundance of green space, forests, the Učka mountain range, beautiful beaches and the Kvarner islands.
Our MICE venue and hotels are conveniently located in the heart Opatija, close to European airports and cities, such as Rijeka, Pula, Trieste, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Venice, Milan, Vienna and Munich. We are also near Croatia's national motorway network.
Amadria Park Event Space - Hotel Milenij & Hotel Royal Business & Leisure Hotel Milenij offers:
• the 300-seat capacity Milenij Hall, a modern multi-purpose meeting room that can be divided into two, features: extensive glass windows to maximise sea views; an outdoor terrace for social functions, exhibition space in the lobby area.
• additional meeting rooms, the 50-seat capacity Opatija Hall, ideal for business meetings, presentations, workshops, lectures, seminars and breakout sessions.
Design Hotel Royal provides:
• up to 1,000-seat capacity Royal Hall, fully-equipped featuring a wall of full-length windows for uninterrupted sea views, and a 500m2 outdoor terrace. The elegant room equipped with chandeliers serves as the ideal venue as a ball room for corporate events, theatre performance, concerts, gala dinners and wedding receptions. Our 300 on-site staff ensure that your project executes smoothly. We also provide parking for 300 cars.
AccommodationAmadria Park’s luxury and upscale hotels — the luxurious Business & Leisure Hotel Milenij with 96 luxury rooms and suites, and our modern and elegant Design Hotel Royal with 54 luxury rooms and apartments — not only host your business event. Conveniently, they can also host you and your guests, for a comfortable, first-class stay.
The hotels offer:
• Check in at 15:00 h / check out at 11:00 h
• Culinary restaurants
• Bars and cafes
• Indoor / outdoor terrace
• Wi-Fi access
• Access to wellness (Hotels Milenij & Camellia)
• Beach access in under 2 minutes
• Gourmet shops - stocked with artisanal hand-made chocolates
• Money exchange services
• Transfer services & excursion services
Wellness, Spa & LeisureAmadria Park provides two comprehensive wellness and spa facilities in Opatija:
• Wellness Oasis, located within Hotel Camellia, offers two levels of amenities including: indoor, outdoor and therapeutic pools; whirlpool; a series of saunas; Turkish bath; ice fountain; fitness and yoga; relaxarium; and solarium. Wellness Oasis also provides exclusive Mediterranean treatments and therapies.
• Royal Spa --Opatija’s first modern spa --located within Hotel Milenij, featuring: indoor/outdoor glass dome pool; jacuzzi on the wellness terrace; sauna; Turkish bath; salt bath with Rasul treatment; ice fountain; relaxarium and relax zone.
Our Seafront, Pools & Open SpaceWhy restrict your event to indoors? You have the option to add an outdoor aspect to your event! Ideal for team building, stimulating creativity, motivation or time-out from serious business. We can tailor our MICE offer to suit you, to incorporate events and activities in our surrounding environment of the sea, our pools, parks, and terraces with views, including:
• open-air meetings, lectures, workshop and seminars
• brainstorming sessions
• team activities and sports
• group exercises and yoga
• wellness centre incentives
• gourmet experiences… and more.
Gastronomy & Dining OptionsAmadria Park hotel restaurant, Milenij’s Argonauti, offers fine dining with signature dishes prepared from traditional, local ingredients. Milenij’s Café Wagner offers dining space on the terrace, according to group size. Our Design Hotel Royal offers two cafes, the comfortable lobby Royal Club Café and the terrace Café Mahler, overlooking Kvarner Bay. In the even of a banquet arrangement, of course, the event will be catered to.
A total of 16 restaurants and bars are available at Amadria Park’s Opatiaj properties. In addition to those at Hotel Milenij and Hotel Royal, we have:
• Fine dining Mediterranean restaurant, Cantinetta at Hotel Sveti Jakov, an upscale combination of a trattoria and wine bar, is situated across the park from Hotel Milenij
• Restaurant Camellia, Croatia’s only hotel restaurant that complies to the special ‘Croatian National Cuisine’ standard, guaranteeing that the menu comprises traditional dishes that are included on the list of Croatian culinary heritage. Hotel Royal is situated next door to Hotel Camellia
• Gastro World experience, with its eatery ‘Antiqua Osteria da Ugo’ for traditional specialty meals. It also includes under the one roof, Juicy Champagne Bar, Caffe International, Delicatessen ‘Bokunić’ and Choco World.
Your experienced MICE & Events Partner - Amadria ParkWith leading-edge MICE capabilities, we can cater to any type of event. At Amadria Park we are perfectly equipped for: conventions, conferences, events, exhibitions, meetings, seminars, banquets, gala dinners, team building, and much more.
We know your event is important to you, and together with our capable service team we look forward to hosting it!
Hotel Royal: Royal HallMaximum capacity: 950. Area: 950m²
Hotel Milenij: Milenij HallMaximum capacity: 300. Area: 228m²
Hotel Milenij: Milenij IMaximum capacity: 100. Area: 90m²
Hotel Milenij: Milenij IIMaximum capacity: 100. Area: 88m²
Hotel Milenij: Salon OpatijaMaximum capacity: 50. Area: 43m²
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel is Dubrovnik's largest conference hotel and the proud recipient of the prestigious 2014 and the 2015 World Travel Award as „Croatia's Leading Business Hotel“. Nestled in tranquil Babin Kuk peninsula...
Terme Tuhelj - Hotel WELL
Terme Tuhelj is located right at the source of thermal water and therapeutic peloid mud, amidst the green of the pristine nature of the hills of Zagorje. It is only ca. 40 kilometers from Zagreb, and provides a rich tourist and ga...
Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
A stunning Croatian setting, accessible location and some of the most extensive and flexible facilities in Croatia and Adriatic region make Sun Gardens the ultimate destination for an event in Dubrovnik. Whether conference, wedding...