We provide the highest quality professional language translation services to meet your specific requirements; whether you need to translate presentations, financial reports, letters, expert texts, web pages or any other text content into more than 30 languages of the world.
Our offer includes certified and uncertified translations, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, editing and proofreading texts. Our translators and editors are native speakers of the countries in which the target language is the official language.
We provide high-quality translation services for your business documents, presentations, financial reports, letters, expert texts, web pages, etc. in the shortest time possible, in over 30 languages - translations certified by a court interpreter, or uncertified translations, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, editing or proofreading texts. Our translators and editors are native speakers of the countries in which the target language is the official language. Translations may be delivered by e-mail, mail, fax, on DVD or CD, according to your preferences.
Translation agency ABIS d.o.o. was established in 2002 in Zagreb. In its domestic market it operates under the brand name Prevoditelj.com, while in foreign markets, it operates under the brand name Translations.hr.
ABIS prevoditelj.com has years of experience in translating and editing texts in various subject areas such as:
• Economics / Finance (renowned financial institutions, banks, consulting firms, various law firms and others)
• Tourism (mostly famous hotels, restaurants, inns...)
• Uncertified translation – the transmittal of written text from one language into another, done by professional translators.
• Certified translation - the transmittal of written text from one language into another, done by a certified court interpreter, accompanied by a signed and sealed statement that the translation is true, accurate, and correct.
• Consecutive interpreting - after the source-language speaker has finished speaking one segment of his speech, the interpreter then renders a portion of the message in the target language.
• Simultaneous interpreting - the interpreter renders the message in the target-language as quickly as he or she can formulate it from the source language, while the source-language speaker continuously speaks; the interpreter, sitting in a sound-proof booth, speaks into a microphone, while clearly seeing and hearing the source-language speaker via earphones. The simultaneous interpretation is rendered to the target-language listeners via their earphones.
• Chuchotage – whispered interpreting - the interpreter sits or stands next to the small target-language audience whilst whispering a simultaneous interpretation of the matter to hand (unlike in simultaneous interpreting, the interpreter conveys only the overall message of the speech).
Bluesun hotel Elaphusa
Bluesun hotel Elaphusa is the leading hotel Spa of the Bluesun hotels & resorts group. Luxurious wellness, spacious rooms, fine cuisine, athletic and conference facilities are some of the highlights of this hotel situated...
Rixos Premium Dubrovnik
Just a walking distance away of the historical Mediterranean jewel, Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik Conference and Spa, will make its mark among the most treasured memories, while you will be experiencing 21st century sophistication...
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel is Dubrovnik's largest conference hotel and the proud recipient of the prestigious 2014 and the 2015 World Travel Award as „Croatia's Leading Business Hotel“. Nestled in tranquil Babin Kuk...